LIC Merchant Portal Official Login 2023
LIC Merchant Portal is an online platform that allows LIC agents to manage their policyholders’ accounts and perform various transactions. It is a one-stop shop for all your LIC needs. The Portal allows Agents to view and print their policy documents, make changes to their policy details, and pay their premiums online. It also provides a summary of all the business’s LIC policies and allows agents to renew their Client’s policies online.
LIC of India has made this simple website for their LIC Agents where they pay LIC Premium. Merchant Portal is a secure online platform that enables registered merchants to accept payments from customers using their LIC Cards. It also lets merchants view their account balances, transactions, and statements online.
- 1 How do I become a LIC Agent or register for LIC Merchant Portal?
- 1.1 Step 1. Go to www.licindia.in
- 1.2 Step 2. Click on “Want to be a LIC Agent” under the “Online Services” section
- 1.3 Step 3. click on “Register Now”
- 1.4 Step 4. Fill out the registration form with your personal number, E-mail, and details.
- 1.5 Step 5. Submit the form and wait for your Activation Email
- 1.6 Step 6. Once you receive the activation email, click on the link to activate your account.
- 1.7 Step 7. Log in to the LIC Merchant Portal using your Username and Password.
- 1.8 Step 8. Start making payments for the LIC Premiums.
- 1.9 How to Login LIC Merchant Portal?
- 1.10 How to Update the LIC Merchant Email to get OTP?
- 1.11 What are the LIC Merchant Portal charges?
- 1.12 How to reset LIC Merchant Portal Password if you forgot?
- 1.13 What are the benefits of using the LIC Merchant Portal?
How do I become a LIC Agent or register for LIC Merchant Portal?
If you are a registered merchant with LIC, you can sign up for LIC Merchant Portal by visiting the website and following the instructions below. You must provide your personal, business, and bank account information. Once your registration is complete, you will be able to start accepting payments from customers using their LIC Cards.
Step 1. Go to www.licindia.in
Step 2. Click on “Want to be a LIC Agent” under the “Online Services” section
Step 3. click on “Register Now”
Step 4. Fill out the registration form with your personal number, E-mail, and details.
Step 5. Submit the form and wait for your Activation Email
Step 7. Log in to the LIC Merchant Portal using your Username and Password.
Step 8. Start making payments for the LIC Premiums.
If you have any questions about the LIC Merchant Portal or need help getting started, you can contact the customer service team at 022 6827 6827.
How to Login LIC Merchant Portal?
If you’re a registered LIC Agent and want to log in LIC Merchant Portal then you can simply follow these steps below:
- Go to any browser which you use and search for LIC Merchant Login or directly go to Licmerchant.co.in.
- Then Click on Merchant Login here
- Then their New page will open in the new windows.
- Now, fill in your username and Password for Portal Login.
5. Also, it will ask you to fill in the captcha to check if you’re a robot or not.
This is how you can easily Login into your Merchant Portal.
How to Update the LIC Merchant Email to get OTP?
If you have forgotten your LIC Merchant Portal email or if you want to change or update your LIC Merchant Portal email then you can follow these steps:
1. Directly Go to this link https://merchant.licindia.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do
2. Click below on “Update Email Id to get OTP”
3. Then a new page will open.
4. Fill out the basic details like User Id, Password, and E-mail.
5. Make sure entered E-mail should be registered e-mail in Merchant Portal.
This is how you can easily change or update your LIC Merchant Portal email.
What are the LIC Merchant Portal charges?
There are no charges for using the LIC Merchant Portal or paying for Premium collection. However, there may be charges for certain transactions, such as payments made using a credit or debit card. Please check with your bank or financial institution for more information.
How to reset LIC Merchant Portal Password if you forgot?
If you have forgotten your LIC Merchant Portal password, don’t worry. You can easily reset it by following these steps:
1. Go to the LIC Merchant Portal login page or directly go to https://merchant.licindia.in/LICEPS/portlets/util/forgotPassword/begin.do.
2. Then you will see a Forgot Password text, You have to click on that.
3. Then a new window or a page will open.
4. There you have to fill in your User Id and Email ID and click on mail new password.
5. A New password will be sent to you in your Email. You have to log in through it.
6. After that you have to Change your password.
This is how you can easily reset your Merchant Portal Password.
Note: LIC recommends you change your password every 15 Days.
What are the benefits of using the LIC Merchant Portal?
Some of the benefits of using the LIC Merchant Portal include:
– Reduced paper usage and improved record-keeping
– Increased customer satisfaction and convenience
– Timely payment of invoices
– Improved cash flow management