LIC of India was established in 1956 and offers life insurance products to individuals and businesses. LIC of India is one of the largest life insurance companies in the country with over 20 million policyholders.
The company has a wide network of branches and agents across the country. You can locate your nearest LIC Branch by visiting the LIC Branch Locator.
LIC merchant complaint is an easy way for customers to register their complaints with LIC. The portal has been designed keeping in mind the customer’s convenience.
The complaint can be registered by providing basic information like policy number, contact details, etc. The customer can also track the status of their complaint through the portal.
In case of any further queries, the customer can also get in touch with:
- The LIC Helpline Number 022 6827 6827 is available 24×7.
- Email: [email protected]licindia.com/[email protected]
- Phone: 022-67090502/022-67090501
The portal is a simple and effective way to ensure that all complaints are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
How To File Complaint Online?
- Visit the official LIC website https://licindia.in and log in to your account with your User ID and Password.
- On the home page, click on “Register complaints”.
- A complaint form will appear. Provide all the necessary details along with the complaint you want to file and submit.
- On submission of the form, you will be given a complaint registration number. Save this number for tracking the status of your complaint in the future.
The company will get back to you in 3 days through a customer representative. Your complaint will be resolved within a maximum of 15 days from the date of filing depending on the nature of your complaint.
For LIC Merchant Portal Login you can visit this page.